Plant Genomes Online April 27-28
Plant Genomes Online, a free 24 hours virtual conference, will be held April 27-28 beginning at 11:00 AM ET. Registration is required. The conference will consist of six four hour sessions each with a keynote speaker, invited talks from submitted abstracts and time for networking.
The keynote speakers are:
- Rose Marks, Michigan State University
- Bernice Waweru, Bioinformatics at BecA ILRI
- Sally Aitken, University of British Columbia
- Fay Wei-Li, Boyce Thompson Institute
- Sanwen Huang, Agricultural Genomics Institute at Shenzhen
- David Chagné, The New Zealand Institute for Plant & Food Research Ltd
For more information please visit the conference web site.